These Terms and Conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Canadian Law. This website is owned by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and registered at the address below:
PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. Unit 400, 319 W Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1H6, Canada
This website is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) whereby customers are entitled to a 14 day cancellation period. However, this does not apply where goods are personalized and made to customer specifications. Non Personalized good can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
“the Buyer” shall mean the person, firm or company with whom any contract is made;
“the Goods” shall mean any goods the subject of an order by the Buyer on the order form and to be sold by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC.
Terms & Conditions
We require the full payment (including postage + packaging) of your order value upon placing your order. You may pay by Stripe Credit/Debit Card payment system.
- Any order from a customer for stationery from and other products PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Prices are determined by reference to PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. price list current at the date of acceptance of the order by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC.
- All prices are given by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. without carriage paid. Carriage costs are quoted before checkout on the site and are itemised at ‘shopping basket’. All prices given by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. include all taxes where applicable.
- Every effort is made to display the prices accurately. However, on rare occasions, mistakes happen. In this instance, PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. will correct the mistake and inform the Customer so that they can decide whether to continue with the order at the correct price.
- PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. acknowledge orders on the understanding that delivery is subject to availability. Should an item not be available, the customer will be informed and an alternative offered.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. in writing.
- If PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. fails to deliver the order for any reasons other than any cause beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS’ reasonable control or the Customer’s fault and PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. is liable to the Customer, PINEAPPLE PRINTS’ liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
- The Customer shall upon delivery, examine the Goods and shall promptly (but in any event within 10 working days of delivery) notify PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations about the purchase and sale of the goods. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on the PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. store website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the Goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
- In the event of a claim, the settlement will be limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. had tendered delivery of the goods.
- PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement because of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any PINEAPPLE PRINTS’ obligations about the goods if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS’ reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS’ reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood tempest, fire or accident.
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition.
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of the governmental, parliamentary or local authority.
- Import or export regulations or embargoes.
- Strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. or a third party).
- Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery.
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Any dispute, claims or proceedings of whatever nature between PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and the Customer in connection with or arising out of the validity, construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Canadian Law.
Cancellations and Refunds
In case of customized orders (which means personalized with your individual details), refunds and exchanges will only be made if the stationery is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. In case of not personalized stickers and other accessories can be refunded, if that is returned within 14 days of the date of purchase. All items must be in saleable condition. Please note that we cannot offer refunds on any damaged or used products.
If for some reason you want to cancel the order and your proofs have already been created, you will be charged C$20 (CAD dollar). This is due to the time we have invested in creating and designing your proofs.